- PhD StudentDepartment of Agriculture, Food and Environment, University of Pisa
- 80 Via del Borghetto, Pisa
I hold a bachelor and master’s degree in Agricultural Economics from the Federal University of technology Owerri (FUTO) and the University of Ibadan, Ibadan (UI) Nigeria respectively.
I have 4 years of professional experience in field data collection being responsible as a field supervisor and enumerator for projects/programmes by World Health Organization (WHO), World Bank, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), and International Finance Corporation (IFC) and a temporary staff of the National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria. I have also worked in the private sector dealing with the import of farm tools and chemicals.
In January 2022 I joined the PAGE team at the Department of Agriculture, Food and Environment, University of Pisa as a PhD student. I am currently supporting the team in the CODECS project.
KEY RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Contract and cooperative farming
- Agriculture and rural development
- Digital Agriculture
- Quantitative research and data analysis
- Data collection (with Open Data Kit (ODK), CTO and survey solution; FGD, KII, and In- depth interview), entry and transcription