Mehdi Hassan Mohammadi
- Research FellowDepartment of Agriculture, Food and Environment, University of Pisa
- 80 Via del Borghetto, Pisa
I obtained my B.Sc. degree in Agriculture and Rural Development from the University of Agriculture Peshawar in Pakistan under a “Prime Minister Directives” scholarship. I hold a Master’s degree in Natural Resource Management for Tropical Rural Development from the University of Florence under the Partnership for Knowledge programme funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS). The research I carried out during my Master’s was focused on the analysis of emerging fruit crops using Multi-criteria decision support tools.
Since May 2022 I have been working at the Department of Agriculture, Food and Environment, University of Pisa as a Postgraduate Research Fellow under Scholar at Risk (SAR) Italy. As part of the EU-funded research project CODECS, I am working on the topic “Socio-economic impacts of digitalisation on agriculture”.
KEY RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Socio-economic impact of digitalization on agriculture
- Natural resource management and sustainable agriculture production
- Rural development and agri-food supply chain
- Multi-criteria decision analysis (using AHP & PROMETHEE)
- Digital platform and its ecosystem
CURRENT EU-FUNDED PROJECTS
See the list of all projects the group is involved in here