- PhD StudentDepartment of Agriculture, Food and Environment, University of Pisa
I am a member of PAGE (Pisa Agricultural Economics) research group, and I began my Joint PhD programme in November 2022, which is co-hosted by the Department of Food, Agriculture and Environment at the University of Pisa in Italy and the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Antwerp in Belgium.
I hold my bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics from Uzbekistan and had a chance to be an Erasmus exchange student at the University of Giessen in Germany. Also, I obtained the International Master of Science in Rural Development – Erasmus Mundus Joint degree from the University of Ghent in Belgium, Slovak University of Agriculture in Slovakia, and the University of Pisa in Italy in 2022.
My previous research experience includes a short internship at the Department of Agricultural Policy in Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO) in Germany.
My current PhD research focuses on analyzing the economic impact of climate change on Italian agriculture and developing transition pathways towards climate adaptation strategies.
- Economic assessment of climate change and adaptation in agriculture
- Environmental economics of agriculture
- Rural development in the context of climate change
- Climate-resilient agriculture
- Economics analysis of agricultural activities
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Statistical software proficiency
- Environmental economic policy analysis